Thursday 30 April 2009

bad day....

what can be worse than dying from swine flu? I can answer this question without a second thought..

Dying from reading CRAPPY emails sent by barbarians....

I actually CRIED when i read those emails....we are supposed to hand up 2 assignments on this friday....and i am still awake...trying to compile everything and re-type and not to mention trying to understand their 'human' english.....with microsoft words, they can still have typo errors (not some...but the whole damn paragraph...with the entire sentence appearing to be a phrase without a starting point and you dont know where to put a fullstop..)

Can you guys imagine? I am really having a hard time...and thanks to three person appearing at the right time on msn....My beloved kazak (regina), kam-kam and haur, someone who seldom online! I am forever indebt as they actually listen to my complains...particularly kazak! She actually listened to my crying!! i can't speak because this thing is really causing me so much pressure...Kam-kam actually made cute faces on webcam! (i didnt turn on my webcam as i am too ugly at that moment)

I rather be doing the whole thing than letting them giving me crappy emails and saying as if they had done the thing! they COPY and PASTED the whole thing and send it to me...that's why there are no fullstop...coz they copy a part of the sentence and jumble it up, mixing it with some other sentence...

GOD, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS PUNISHMENT? DID I KILL THEIR WHOLE ENTIRE CLAN IN THEIR PAST LIVES? AND THAT IS WHY I AM HAVING THIS KARMA THINGY?

I actually swore out loud when i read the emails....and one of my housemates was in my room and she was SHOCKED! she said she has never heard me swearing before and that is the first time i looked angry! she said she can never imagine me being angry coz i am always smiling as if nothing can actually wipe off that smile off my goofy face... ( my swearing : what the FUCK is this? this is a piece of SHIT!)

Yep...that's the only thing swore...and this is actually my first time saying FUCK out loud...And this is the first time i used this word without sensoring it in my blog...even in my msn, i wrote : FUCK OFFFFFFFF!

Now you guys can actually imagine how awfully pissed off i am...i cant be bothered anymore...i thought of taking FM's advice....like making this whole thing as if it is my own thing and dont let myself regret....but i cant do it...i just cant! You guys cant imagine what the crap i need to deal with...can you imagine that you asked someone to fill in the blanks and they cant even fill it in? they ended up copy and pasting some shit for you? and i said to one of the barbarians : can you please follow the sub headings given in the example and send it to me?

here comes the best reply of the YEAR 2009:

"what's a sub heading?"

*silence* followed by drop-dead on the floor.....


Didnt i just say follow the example? if you dont know what's a subheading, at least you will understand what is a god damn EXAMPLE isnt it? why cant they fill in the blank? how come they DONT know how to FILL IN THE FUCKING BLANK?

okay, mum, i know i am swearing awfully lot...but this is the first and the last time (given that i dont have to deal with barbarians anymore in my life).....


Lastly, i would like to apologise for making this blog so rude...I am really sorry....as for the barbarians, i am sorry that i actually swore when i received your emails...but you guys should be grateful that you didnt know bout it...

Finally, i feel sorry for myself...why do i have to give a damn when they obviously dont give shit about it? why am i even crying when they are happily sleeping right now? why am i so stupid? i guess i am the stupid one after all.....

No comments: