Thursday 30 April 2009

4.46am...

i created miracle after non-stop swearing in my previous blog...i actually managed to finished the group thing as mentioned by celine dion's song...

~~~*** ALL BY MYSELF***~~~~

okay, only the title...not the meaning of the entire song.... I am proud of myself...I did one unbelievable thing...i actually emailed 3 of them and give them a piece of my mind! i mentioned their names one by one and saying what crap they gave me....i asked them to read the entire group thing and find which part is actually their work....i even mentioned about how UNFAIR it was and now IRRESPONSIBLE of them....

i am not going to complain to lecturer as i just wana scold those retards....

Cheers, connie...you did a great job...not only you stand up for yourself this time, you actually managed to finish mission impossible....MI4....starring connie and Tom Cruise...

Ps: i still have another assignment due on the same day...gotta start it now!

3 comments:

yhan said...

Good for u! Don't worry i'll watch MI4 from u and tom cruise! haha!

Richard said...

i help u dl the mission impossible OST for u.. :)

FM Luder said...

Can we have VIP tickets to the premiere??