Sunday 26 April 2009

2nd post on the same day...25th of april..

why is my happiness so SHORT-LIVED? i was extremely happy with the cake-baking, never ever have to sit for any exam-ANYMORE-feeling, my 2-days-in-a-row-super-lunches & my super window shopping session with my friend.....until.....

*11.49pm, 25th april 2009* ....

someone just rang me up....and i was so naive! thinking that nothing can ever ruin my current mood... can you guys guess who called me?

YEA, it is THE BARBARIAN!!! I never thought that she can actually just called me up and say..

Barbarian: "Connie, do you know we have 2 assignments due on 1st of May?"

Connie: "yes, i know...one is group work (more than 5000 words) and the other is individual work (1500 words)....why?"

Barbarian: "oh, i am just wondering if you can do the part 2 for the group work as well...coz i have to do the individual assessment thing"

Connie: "i haven't done it as well....we'll discuss on monday with the other two and divide work for everyone"

Barbarian: "We'd discussed about it...since you did the slides, only u know how to do everything, we dont know about it...so i doubt we can do good enough"

(my thoughts: bloody hell! YOU GUYS DISCUSSED ABOUT HAVING ME TO DO THE WHOLE DAMN THING?! RIDICULOUS!"

Connie: "i think we should rediscuss about this matter on monday with everyone talking face to face...coz i am kinda busy right now.."

Barbarian: "can you meet me tomorrow night and tell me how to do the individual work? I am free after 8pm"

(my thoughts: *tuuuttt* Why do i have to purposely meet you according to YOUR convenience and doing a FAVOUR for you as well? shouldn't it be the other way round?)

Connie: "I am not sure, we'll see...i am not free now, talk to you tomorrow..bye"

*hang up*

Yea-right....There are 4 parts and i had done 2 parts (half of it)...and the other half is to be done by THREE of them! And now, if i were to do the 3rd part as well, can you guys guessed what THREE people have to do?

Objective and the Summary...i supposed that they can't do the summary as well, coz you can't expect someone who didnt do anything to write a summary about it...can they? WHICH MEANS THREE PEOPLE WRITING THE OBJECTIVE!

As for me...do you guys have any idea what i have to do? i'll briefly show the outline of the whole thing:

1.Business Focus:
Summary, objectives and SWOT analysis (i had done the SWOT analysis)

2. Market Research :
Market segmentation, evidence of customer demand, competitor profiling, global market trends, future market trends, factor affecting the market trend, legal issues such as patening the product (all to be supported by evidence)

3. Market Plan:
Products, Pricing policy, Promotional Plan, Location

4. Financial plan:
Start up requirements, Sources of finance (how & where to get loan), Sales forecast, Cashflow forecast, Profit and loss forecast


SO, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? I was assigned to do part 3 & 4 and now, they wanted to add part 2...i had done SWOT analysis...So, they are left with summary and objectives...LIFE IS TOUGH!

i mean it...DONT YOU GUYS DARE TO SAY "YOU MADE YOUR LIFE THIS WAY"

I DID NOT!

Come and step in my shoes...think from my side...Can you trust them with your marks? Can you risk your 1st class and trade it for an ordinary pass (mind you, there is no second upper...only a 1st or a pass awarded..) ? What will you think if this module pulled down your average making you just 1% slightly lower from making it to the 1st class? How do you think you will feel? You will have to bear with the 1% lower which branded you as a PASS for your whole life! Then why the hell did you go through all those fuss when a 40% is also a PASS? you could've spent your days loitering and still get a 40%! You dont even need to study to get a 40%!

Okay...i'll stop...i dont wana think anymore...as if i have a choice...DAMN it! this is how to ruin a perfect mood of mine...i am so damn furious, bitter, upset, and whatever you guys wana call it.. damn! i am damned!

Ps: yea, i am FURIOUS! that's why i am going to watch some cartoons and eat chocolates! Luckily i bought 4 huge bars of dark chocolate today...maybe i had a premonition without even knowing it...haha~ anyway....i am feeling a lot better after rambling...hehe!

My 3 banana cakes are GONER~ (my droplet size of happiness versus a raging sea of embitterment....i chose the droplet, so i am still a happy person in the end~ after all, i have my chocolates with me...)

No comments: