Saturday 25 April 2009

graduated TWO different courses at the same time...

YES! The title of the post is CORRECT... i am quite certain that my MSc in Biotech has been obtained...but...which is the other COURSE?

*ahem*

CURIOUS? * LOL*

okay, i'll cut the crap~ i baked a banana cake yesterday night...and it was finished before it even cooled down!!!! wow~ it is THAT GOOD! so, i ended up baking another one today....and i had to hide it in my room to cool it down...(coz i promised by friend that i would her some)...

but before i get to keep a slice in a tupperware, it is a GONER for my cake!!!! and i had to bake another one....now, it is still in the oven...and i am hoping that i can manage to keep some for my friend...or else...i will have to bake another one! hahha!

but i enjoyed the baking process..i have to admit...it is THAT GOOD! hahhaha! okay, i am going to bake a chocolate mud cake soon...maybe after a day or two...depending on my mood~ so, i actually graduated as a pastry chef now~ hahahaha!

ps: i am really happy that everyone's loving it and keep complimenting it~ ahaha! i am actually really happy but trying to conceal the stupid grin on my face when they were complimenting me~ hahaa!

the best compliment: Connie, if you dont wana become a biotechnologist, you can always open a bakery shop~

okay...gotta check on my cakeyyy now~

2 comments:

Allysa Wong said...

Dearest Connie,

Congrats on ur Msc graduations!! ^^ *hugs hugs* I'm so proud of you,dear :)))

And I love your cakes!! *drools!!* They all looks so tempting larr..must be real delicious,eh? LOL. Next time we shud bake together, bakig is one of my favs. past-time too! My passion..hehe..too bad I dun really hv any chance to bake here :(((

I really hope someday can go visit you in UK..but I guess in the short while it's not gonna happen :( Anyway, all d best in ur life and enjoy urself to the fullest,ya? Everyday is a gift, so treasure it :)

xoxo,
Allysa

connie said...

awww...ur congrats is a lil' too early...but i'll accept it!! hahhaa! actually, i still have a research project to do...but as long as it is not a groupwork, i will be absolutely fine! hahhaha!

i will be waiting for you...for baking and uk travelling...hehe! i cant wait to go back msia and hang out with you!!!