Thursday 9 April 2009

Daddy's girl..

i had been ambushed by sore throat and followed by a stealth attack by fever....then, my immune system managed to call for some back up team and counter-attack sore-throat and fever...however, the enemies managed to contact their headquaters before they perished...so, their back up team called 'the flu' brought up a head-on war with my immune system...My immune system was defeated by 'the flu'....so i ended up with a runny nose now....

HOWEVER, 'the flu' will only remain in conquer for a while...I had my immune system backed up with "redoxon", "Kiwis" and "oranges"....after the accumulation of these 3-vitamin-C-packed aids, I will launch a full blast on "the flu"....hahaha! we'll see who's the winner!!!!

Okay, cut the crap...i am down with flu...and i am really happy that my Dad called me at 2.20am (Msia time) when he knew that i am sick...hehe! I think he had just arrived home from some outing and heard from my mum that i am sick..so he called...hehhe! Just because of this, i will be recover as soon as possible by launching a full attack on "the flu"...hehhe

Okay, everyone has gone home to celebrate easter...so i am alone in the flat...thank god! I can at least have a quiet enviroment to start my revision...i havent print my notes out yet! darn...gonna download all of it now...tata~

Stay tune for more war experiences...

*this story is inspired by the fact that a LJMU student (my uni) was arrested under terrorism act...10 men were arrested at my uni's library...so, i hope that they can blast the uni campus during easter break when no one is in...so, my exam can be postponed...haha...seriously, i hope they wont hurt anyone...i pray for the safety of everyone...I do not understand why they choose to become terrorists...stop hurting innocent people...too much of testosterone causes this behaviour...and it might be having more than one Y chromosome that causes this behaviour...it was demonstrated that aggressive criminals usually have XYY chromosome...which is what i call MUTANT...

i'll stop...before i start crapping..hhahah!

2 comments:

FM Luder said...

Haha nice report on your war!

As for the terrorists... you got to understand that our mentality, e.g. "don't kill innocent people", will NEVER be understood by Islam militants - their ONLY goal is to reach paradise and they strongly believe that killing non-believers is one of the routes to that.

Of course, they can be arrested and stopped. But the only way to solve this is to change the mentality of a religion. Otherwise country's like the UK will always have to be extremely stringent with visa entries.

Anyway enough of the boring stuff! Hope you have a nice quiet weekend ;-)

shirley. said...

hahha... how's ur flu? ok liao bo? u should asked me to call u ma.. sure completely heal, instantly~~ hoho