Monday 20 October 2008

responsibility

the personalised present...given by my youngest sis...i love the packaging...she made it all by herself....thanks, baby!


these few days, i had been thinking a lot....i cant go on like this...i have to be tough...it's my responsibility to take care of everythg including pretending to be okie when i am not okie....no matter what happen in the future, as long as i live, my love, my devotion for my family will never change..and nothing can ever make me change my mind.....and i'll prove to everyone that time doesnt change anythg....it's your own thinking that changes everythg...i am glad that i am a part of this happy family and i am blessed to have such a family...i love you guys a lot!

mummie, you learned msn, skype, sms, mms in chinese, malay, and english just to make sure that i wont be bored....you make sure that i packed everythg before leaving and you stayed in kl (eventhough u hated it, it's boring....i know, i know..) just for the sake of spending some time with me before i come to UK....for that, i love you, mum...

daddy, you r one great dad!!! you increased my phone credit limit till it's up the sky, just so that i can stay connected with you all...i thank you a lot...you, bought me everythg i needed, you waited all nite just to make sure that i'd made the right transit to manchester...it was 3am, and u knew dat i had just reached abu dhabi...i love you, daddy!

and my cute lil' sis....you personalise a gift for me! i love you...it's really a big surprise for me....i never thought of receiving it....u may not show the world ur love, but i can feel it...i love you!!!!

No comments: