Tuesday 28 October 2008

frens

i am supposed to register at the health center...but i am scared of vaccination! arghh...i know i have to sooner or later...but i just want someone to accompany me~ it's scary, you know? okie, i am giving myself a week's time to gather my courage...hehe! settled^^

i dont know why, there is an infectious disease spreading among my classmates....scary, huh? and it has infected 4 people so far...including me....this particular disease is called 'the anonymous calls receiving syndrome' ....hahhah! we r receiving anonymous phone calls....it started with a mongolian girl, Z...she had been receiving tis call for 2 days....then, we sat together to discuss something...suddenly, a British-Indian girl, J started to receive this kind of calls....different phone numbers....then, an Arabian gal, F...also received the same thing...suddenly my phone rings...and thus, four of us had been infected....i dont know who is that...i dont even know if it's a he or a she...coz this person keep whispering somethg....i just left it answered during the lecture and hopefully da lecture on cell technology bored him/her to death^^ hahahha! i didnt pick up the call for 3 times...coz i dont know that number...then, i thought it should be someone i know...coz this person cant be dialling the wrong number everytime, rite? i am still getting this call...

if the person calling me is reading my blog, i hope that you'll stop calling me coz i dont think it's funny....i wont curse you in foul language if that is what you want...hahha!sorry to disappoint you, i dont use foul language except damn/jerk^^ you might as well dial other numbers since there will be no fun calling me...you'll just be listening to lectures...

if you wana listen to lectures, i'll give you the schedule^^
monday = cell technology lec
tuesday = genomic & recombinant lec or u wana speak to my personal tutor?
wednesday = protein engineering lec & fermentation technology lec
thursday = research methods / grant proposal/ turnitin.....
friday = to be confirmed...

basically, if you wana call me, choose wednesday...there are more lectures..and i dont have break during that day...okie?

No comments: