Thursday 23 October 2008

oh yea~ i got it rite!

aha! wondering what is the thing that i got it right? hahhah! well, two things....

first thing is that i got my assignment on the right track...hehehe! without too much of effort...i was wondering and got a bit confused about the resources....i thought of changing the path...then suddenly, i got my brain working..(okie, i am kinda lazy to find new resources, so i used my brain to think of a way to link the resources with the topic)....hhahaha! finally, my brain is functioning again.... i am doing endogenous biosynthesis in plant and its association with biotechnology....this is just one of the assignments...but who cares, as long as i have the resources, i can work out a way to finish it in time...all these years of practising to produce last minute work is beneficial when you are late for a month for the course!

second thing....i had chosen a loyal, kind-hearted, caring, loving, cute best best buddy! she is kazak! all these years, i am so glad that i had you as my pal...you just cant imagine how glad i am to have a fren like this! most of the people cant find a sincere fren...and i am so lucky i found one...she can grumble and lecture a lot...from what you eat to your daily routine....my mum doesnt complain as much as this kazak does! hahhahahha! she confide in me whenever she face a problem and she share her happiness with me whenever she found some....even if it's only a lil' amount of happiness! hahha! and i noticed that everytime i am in trouble or facing a problem, she'll suddenly call me without knowing why she made that call...we just clicked!!!

what else can i hoped for? i am born in the best family anyone could ever dream of, having a bunch of great friends, able to further my studies this far....what else? i am really grateful for all these....and i believe in being kind to others means being kind to yourself...i'll treat everyone like how i wanted them to treat me~ love you guys!!

1 comment:

christinegoh said...

hahaha~!! you are lazy but smart^^ but dont be too much lazy ya~~~if too lazy you soon will join the pig group~!!! hahahahahah!! GAMBATEH!