Thursday 30 October 2008

happy, worried, nervous, enjoy....all at once

living hall...haven add the finishing touch..

the corridor...

before decoration...corridor..looked a lot nicer (i think)


living hall...before decoration..

i had just decorated the house for HALLOWEEN party taking place in MY unit tomorrow....i am so happy to decorate the house....it'll feels good^^ at least we are having fun.....i'll show u guys the pictures...coz i might not be blogging tomorrow night....

i am nervous for the outcome and attending the party...for this is the first time i attend a Halloween party...with a costume...i'll either be going as a japanese high school girl or a doctor (suggested by my housemates)....

i am worried...because according to my housemate, K, there'll be at least 20 guys...which equals to troubles.....argh...i had been observing them....they partied every thursday, friday and saturday nights....with lots of alcohol and banging head on da walls (i am not joking, okay?).....argh....and my housemates (L, F, A-M & S) always bring different guys home....and karen told me one of the guys had been observing and would like to befriend...not that i am not friendly, but i dont feel like making friends with people that has motives...i had seen him around a few times, and i dont like the way the look at people...argh...Karen told me she'll be getting me drunk for sure.... -.-"'

i still remember on 30th August this year...hahha! my coursemates did say the exact same thing to me....we bought Bacardi, Rum, Scottish Whisky, Tequila pop, beers and vodka.....they said wana get me drunk....18 of us....4 girls standing at the end...me, mui yun, yueh yee and sok peng....(sok peng didnt drink much)...but ended up yueh yee, mui yun and i finished everything...i didnt get drunk....and a coursemate of mine said 'to get you drunk, my liver will be burnt first'....hahha! but that day, i went to drink with a guy friend for some old time catch up...i got a bit dizzy....it's weird...i just drank 2 pints of citrus alcohol....it shouldn't get me dizzy...

so, i don't know whether i'll get drunk tomorrow night...the worst part is yet to come.....K said 'with more than 20 guys, i wonder how many i can get....but they' prefer asians, you know? you have the chance to bag a few to your room'.....when i heard this, i dont know how to reply her....kinda disgusted...she even ask me if i am single...i know what that question means....

i am enjoying the process of setting up the party...including listing of food, decorating, costume-deciding, pumpkin decorating...etc...

i guess i cant be worried anymore...just wait and see what happens next...and as my pre caution step..(yea, i am kinda clever...and i am not shy to admit..) i invited my coursemates to join....2 girls....i am not sure if they'll come...depending on the cruel weather.....if they come, at least they can save me^^.......i am praying that all those partying will NOT include marijuanas.....coz they included it the first time....and luckily, i didnt join due to some stuffs....argh....

i guess everything will be fine^^

2 comments:

christinegoh said...

hey~!! invite your sis =.=" thats me~!!! christine~!!! me~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!! i help u punch the guys (pretend drunk)kick their ass and make sure their head is bleeding.... so that it looks more real in halloween!! mauahahaha!!!

connie said...

hhahahah! good job! but i'll faint lor...hhahhaha~ good gal, my sis is da best best best sis in da world...umm...devil and angel....