Wednesday 29 October 2008

My new nickname

....i am kinda upset....why? why? why?????!! today, both my Indians classmates were talkin' in Tamil language...SUDDENLY, they turn to me....one of them, S, said 'Connie, i think you know Tamil language...coz you looked mixed Northern Indians'

i just stared at her...and another girl, V, continue 'hahha! you are hybrid, aren't you?'

This is not the first time someone said i am mixed...arghh....3rd time in Liverpool alone i had been asked if i am mixed Indian...not including those asking me if i am mixed Arabian, Japanese, and Caucasian...Argh! I AM PURE CHINESE! MALAYSIAN CHINESE, OKIE??

whew...okie, and for my nickname....Transgenic / Recombinant Connie....because i am not 'wild type' (pure strain, genetic term).....argh...anyway, nice having a new nick...

TODAY, I SAW THE MOST DISGUSTING SCENE IN MY LIFE...okie...here the story goes...
in my course, there is a guy whom i absolutely ignore/avoid/neglect/abandon whatever you guys call it....i find him kinda eccentric...weird...so, i try to sit as far as possible from him...i had an IT tutorial to attend, so i ended up msn with my msian frens as well as coursemates...due to this msn stuff, i could NOT arrive at the lecture hall earlier and choose a comfy place..when i enter the hall with both my indian frens, we cant find any place...EXCEPT ONE...sitting next to this weirdo...okay, i think to myself that it's time go put aside my perjudice against him and might as well sit in between him and both my indian frens....halfway through the lecture, you know what he DID????

He PUT his hand INTO his PANTS! Right at that moment, i didnt know what to do and i thought 'Oh My God! i am sitting next to the most disgusting person i'll ever come across..' I wanted to leave at that moment, but i was stuck in between...i acted as if i didnt see anything and he continue to put his hand inside...DONT ASK ME, i dont know what he was doing...maybe it was really that cold, so he had to put his hand inside? i guess...whatever...now, i trust my first impression more than EVER! i will never ever sit next to him again! NEVER! (unless i am forced to)

hmm...the person who kept calling me for da past few days has stopped calling me....weird...maybe he/she did read my blog and know he/she will be bored to death by wednesday lectures...muahahhah! keep my fingers crossed, pray that this person wont call me anymore...or i'll change my hp num^^

last nite, it snowed^^ i love to look outside my window...but...it's so cold!!! i almost turn into a frozen pig last nite! hahha!

to some of you (you know who you are) who left me offline msgs concerning my well being, i am currently fine...and thanks for caring...all the best in job lookin'.....and for chop-chop (keep ya anonymous), congratulations that you got that job...dont worry bout it, just try it out..who knows what will happen? stay focus, and u'll be fine^^

No comments: