Tuesday 9 June 2009

2 weeks off is a trick!

I was given a 2 weeks off by my cute supervisor....I was really happy until I was "invited" to join another research...crystallography as well as purification of dimers, tetramers and octamers of histones!

It was meant to be invitation, but the researcher doing crystallography was too enthusiastic and very very keen to get me involved in the research....I am happy to be invited but exhausted at the same time...I had to deal with my last assignment as well...

and damn that NHS! I dont want to talk about it, but everything seems to be annoying!

If i can trade this assignment with 2 researches, I would be more than happy to do it...I will be begging for it on my knees...this assignment is easy, but time consuming as well as being USELESS MODULE...nothing to do with studies...just evidence gathering and methodology write up...for example:

how to access a journal:

1. Use google/yahoo search engine
2.type the "keywords" and click "search"
3. Download the journal by clicking "download"
4. Save it as soft copy by clicking "save" or hard copy by clicking "print"

hahhaha! how does this sound? easy? yes....time consuming? VERY! u have to give step by step on which bloody thing to click! damn it! if u can get a MSc, it will be IMPOSSIBLE you dont know how to google things up! argh! this is driving me CRAZY!

anyway, i had to join the "extra" projects...I can only hope it wont be too hectic...

No comments: