Wednesday 10 June 2009

plunging into HELL...

Life has been kind (not taking account of the barbarians) towards me...and i am always in heaven sort of situation.... HOWEVER...

HOWEVER, eversince i met THE BARBARIANS, life has been a LIVING HELL... Just when i thought life is all peaceful without the barbarians (except meeting one of the everyday coz we are working in the same lab), I fell into deep SH*TTY HELL...

Today, another supervisor (Dr. E) working with one of the barbarians, decided to change the barbarian's project...because she has HAD ENOUGH of him! hahaha! She just put up with him for a month and she give up...I had been putting up with 10 Barbarians for a more than half a year! talk about WILLPOWER and PATIENCE!

BAD NEWS: Dr. E wanted the barbarian to work in my project! coz I can LOOK after him and guide him! although the aim is a bit different, but i have to put up with barbarians again! god damn it! damn damn damn damn damn!

This is the ULTIMATE, SUPER DUPER, WORST EVER NIGHTMARE! not only i have to put up with 3 projects, i have to guide a barbarian?! i rather be doing 10 projects than baby-sitting a barbarian! That g*d damned barbarian keep texting me whole god damn day trying to get hold of all my soft copy information! He should bloody find the information himself!

who the hell gave me information? NO ONE! I did the research on my own and now, that poophead barbarian wanted my hardwork with just one snap of a finger!

I am FUMING right now! if any assassin is reading this blog right now, please contact me via comment...i pay you to finish him off! hahahha!

GOOD NEWS:
one of the researchers said "You are going to continue your PhD right? Coz i think they (my research group) don't want to lose a potential PhD student like yourself"

Wow! that is a major compliment...but comparing to the bad news, this good news didn't even sound good to me..damn!

5 comments:

said...

u r a superwoman~~~~~*RESPECT*

yhan said...

Do u wan to hire me to kill them???

connie said...

Winnee: not superhuman la...lucky only~ haha!

Yhan:
If u wana kill them, i will be more than happy!! hahahha!

shirley. said...

hahha.. pity you.. just when you think u r off the baby-sitting job.. lols

FM Luder said...

"poophead" lol. I guess you're not the only one who feels like that about barbarians then. maybe you can form an alliance with that tutor and end the barbaric crap at the uni once and for all..

it's your destiny...