Sunday 8 June 2008

worried...

my pet puppy fell into depression since i left miri...he din really wanna eat and seemed to be unhappy...i did a stupid thing...i asked my mum to switch her hp mode to loudspeaker and let me speak to him...he was so so so HAPPY! my mum was shock coz wen i ask him to 'sit', it really sit down and listen to me....den it started to roll-over.... i really miss my pup...
since he was 2 months old, i had been playing and accompanying him...i really love him!!! he is so cute...at 5.45pm, i'll bring him out for a walk...there was once wen i doze off and forgotten da track of time...he woke me up by barking! it was so cute...clever and cute...he is really loyal...he stuck by me no matter wat...just yesterday, my elder sis went to our backyard to look at him...he tot dat she was me and he run happily while circling my sis!! (my sis looked like me a lot...)...my sis tot he went crazee...haha! my mum saw all this and told me bout it...she said my sis dun go out to da backyard often, so he must have tot she was me....now i can only hope dat he recover from his depression soon...maybe he shud just forget bout me and he'll be out of depression in no time...
luckily i brought his pic wif me...i am going to miss him everyday...

1 comment:

-CaLvIn- said...

Haha!! Really luv ur pup pet a lot huh... Anyway, cutie doggie is always adorable!! ~huggies~

-CaLvIn-