Friday 27 June 2008

suffering...

damn...opps...what a way to start a new post...hahhah! really, damn!

i had a terrible, horrible, absolutely intolerable skin irritation on my legs...damn! i have red spots all over both my legs...what's making it worse is that my legs are swollen..it is so itchy!!!! i dont know what is the cause... help!!!! damn! how can i get rid of it?

i am so damn busy with my assignments and my legs are like this...what the heck! now, i saw my arms are getting it too! i thought it was hay fever and took some medication...it just continues to get worse...now, i bought calamine lotion and pour it on my legs and arms.. (really pouring..) and my legs r white as paper...hahhaha! anyway, it is STILL damn itchy, ugly, red, and swollen!!!! damn!

my lecturer advised me to wear skirts and put on da lotion...can u imagine? over my dead body...i am not going to wear a skirt with a pair of white, damn ugly legs and in 10 degrees weather! no way! damn! really suffering...da damn medical center wont open till monday...today is friday...damn! and know wat? just to look at da damn doctor costs me 33 pound...another 8 pound for his handwriting (prescription) and i dunno how much for medication...what i estimated would be around 80 pounds...damn! RM500, i can go for entire body check up and there r still so much money left! damn!

my worst nightmare...imagine how i sleep?...i CANT sleep!! i cant let myself scratch it...i cant sleep! my mood is damn bad! damn! argghhh!

okie okie...gotta stop now to check on my legs...hopefully it gets better soon...pleaseeeeeee...

2 comments:

-CaLvIn- said...

haha... there is 16 "damn"s in this post... I can imagine how is ur mood while u writting this blog... haha!! anyway, better now? i mean ur leg... haha!!

-CaLvIn-

connie said...

dat much 'damn's? omg! i din even notice! hahhaha! i am still like dat...but not gettin any worse...hahha!