Wednesday 25 June 2008

busy...exhausted

it has been quite some time since i last drop by...i am so tired...extremely exhausted... i had been very busy doin my project (poster), seminar presentation as well as 2 long reports for da past few days...i am finally freed...yesterday i hand in my reports and felt a rush of excitement flowin...though i didnt sleep da previous nite, i dont feel sleepy at all...i arrived home around 6pm and started cleaning my room....i was cleaning my room when yvonne suddenly turn up and fell asleep in my bed...i wonder how she does that since i was blasting music as well as walkin around cleanin my room....anyway, around 9.30pm, one of my frenz asked if we would like to go clubbin that nite...so, we went around 11pm...to see strip shows in 'WalkAbout'...it turn out to be disgusting since it was guys strippin and trying to erect on the stage!! i cant bring myself to see any of the shows but my frenz told me briefly on wat's going on...it was disgusting...i mean, what's there to watch anyway? eeeyyuuucckkk! i had my back facing the stage...since some of us were not enjoying ourselves, we decided to go to the next club..'Mood'...that place is quite nice with r&b music blasting...the songs played were fabulous and really get me into dancing mood...however, there was not even a single soul in the dance floor and the whole club was like empty...so we decided to join back our frenz at 'WalkAbout'...we stayed till 2.30am and arrived home around 3am...i decided to call up my mum since it was 9am in M'sia...just to let her know bout my achievements (won a prize for poster presentation!) i am so happy coz i never thought i had the chance...it didnt even know how to draw a stupid graph from adobe...it took me 2 hours to figure out wat to do with the graphs...luckily, a fren of mine lend a helpin hand and taught me through msn...(using paint to colour da graphs)...hahha! thanks to this person dat i manage to produce a winning poster...i am forever in debt...

talkin bout presentation slides...i finished my slides around 3am in da morning...i guess i was too blur coz i din sleep da previous nite..(yea, i didnt sleep for many nites and i am evolving into a panda)...my slides which i backed up in 2 pendrive as well as pc were lost!! i manage to find da 1st slide only..(consisting of title of my presentation only)...i was so tired and i almost cried!! it was 3am and i had to present da next day and had to arrive uni by 9.30am!! luckily, i managed to get through it without crying...someone suddenly popped out in msn and crack some jokes with me..(not the one who taught me how to colour my graphs)...i managed to finish da slides without sleepin...i am also forever in debt to this person...it was a miracle that i managed to finished it in time...now, i believed that miracles do happen when we dont give up on ourselves...

today, i suddenly had some skin irritations..it was so itchy and my pair of legs is in a mess...it was due to the cold weather and my dry skin...tomorrow, i have to go to pharmacy and buy some med to apply on it...

No comments: