Thursday 21 January 2010

BACK!

Yes, I am BACK! Very alive but full of headaches...I had decided to go for PhD and the problem is that I am here, but I do not have permanent accommodation! I had to wake up around 5am in the morning and arriving home at 6pm or 7pm mostly...It's not due to the distance, but due to the owners.. I had to get out when they get out and come back when they finished their job...I am desperately looking for a decent room, near my university but DEFINITELY not STUDENT ACCOMMODATION with UNDERGRADS...well, I am kind of sick having to clean the house and seeing them partying when I CANT party~

Well, basically, everything is good at university and I am actually involved in Cancer cells research..I had never really done this before, so I had to pick up the techniques within a month so that I can be independent enough to do stuff on my own... Ugh, while dealing with the house, I had to do another project for my supervisor coz he is busy...at the same time, I am asked to vomit a literature review by next monday and I obviously had no time to do that! DARN!

I am staying with a 15 months kid and it was okay during the daytime but when he wakes up at 3am in the morning, IT IS HELL...Anyway, I am pretty much alive and will be updating my blog...if the kid is not disturbing....lucky for me, I have billions of cousins and I am pretty much used to the kid-atmosphere (aka noise)

2 comments:

yhan said...

u finally come back to ur blog~ wait u so long! :P
Haha~ all da best at there~ hope u can find ur place soon!

said...

haha...welcome back~~!!