Saturday 13 December 2008

my housemate's bday..


one of my housemates turn 20 yesterday and i am forced to celebrate with them...i planned to reject their invitation....i had to go for practical in the morning and i don't want to go clubbing or drinking...i just want to rest well and prepare for my battle with some of the lazy group members....argh...anyway, since i bought her gift, i might as well join the celebration and leave early...i didn't go clubbing, just went for a few drinks...and it was really really nice...i love that drink...it's called fruili...
next wednesday, i am going to try chocolate alcohol and honey beer...my friend invited me to try it out...so i might be going if i am free....hehe!

i will be having 2 presentations next week ( monday and tuesday)...again...argh....and i'll be having a christmas dinner with my coursemates probably on monday night...so, it'll be a busy week for me...i am kinda worried bout the presentations...the lecturers are putting too much pressure on me...they keep telling others to take me as their role model...and i had been receiving lots of sarcastic comments eversince...sigh...i'll learn to ignore them...


this is me with my drink...(i drank 3 pints of fruilis)


after 3 pints, i turned red...(and even got rashes on my hands & back)

No comments: