Wednesday 31 December 2008

last blog for the year~

ahem....i know i had been missing in action for half a month....hahhaha! i was sick....sore throat, fever and followed by flu....but i am fully recovered now...i guess....hahhahha! it was weird that i am still waiting for 2009 while all my friends in malaysia had celebrated it....kinda felt like i am 'outdated' or in the history~ hahhaha! as mentioned by allysa....

my coursemates asked me out for celebration...clubbing....but i dont feel like going....it's so crowded....not to mention it was -2 degree this afternoon with sun shining! imagine the nite time...(which is now...currently 9.50pm with a temperature of -4 and foggy)...argh! no fun at all....i am still thinking of excuse to reject....kinda hard eh? hm....i noticed a lot of my friends in malaysia ended up online instead of going out for celebration....hahha! where i ended chatting with them through the year~ hahhahha! my eldest sis ended up chatting with me and wishing each other a great year ahead~

i chatted with one of my childhood friend too...of 16 years.....by the end of 2009, it'll be 17 years...and still counting...i am proud to announce it~ and she is not the only one, of course...since i travel in pack~ hahhahha! five of us....still keeping in touch although a few of us hadn't met each other for 10 years....haha! i wondered how it'll turn out to be when we gathered... and another guy friend of mine...also 16 years of friendship, always in the same class...(you know who you are~) hhahahha! and another guy, whom had been in the same school eversince i started reading (that's right, kindergarten) hahhahha! i am proud to have all these friends painting my memories, filling them with colours.....

not to forget, some true friends i made...i may not known them for decades..(gosh, i sounded like an old lady)...but the friendships they offered are more than enough to last in my memories for a lifetime...kazak, annie aka hippo, ngoh-ngoh, jojo aka xiao an, geetha, ahwong (and the gang), yhann, my summer groupmates, chin, anny, yong, kc, song, yyee...sorry for those i did not mention, but you'll still be in my heart, as a part of my wonderful memories....(i sounded like i won an oscar~) hahha!

last but not least, my family~ yup...you guys!!! 2008 is definitely a great year!! i might be spending most of my time in liverpool (2008 & the coming 09), but you guys never fail to be a part of my memories....hhaha! i love you ALL~ (definitely not ashamed to declare my love & devotion to my family)

my resolution made for you guys : may the pursuit of health, love, luck, wealth, successes, achievements, dreams, wishes, hopes, & happyness, all ended up within your grasps...

p/s: notice that it is only ONE resolution~ the second resolution?

second resolution: making all the first resolution come true~

muahahhahha! who can beat my resolution? not greedy, only 2 resolution, and it MUST come true~ ngek!ngek!ngek!

resolution for myself: Quit Chocolate...sound impossible? that is why it is only a RESOLUTION....tailor-made for myself...muahhaha!

3 comments:

said...

yeah....happy new year!!!waiting for u to come bec!!!!

christinegoh said...

yerRR~!!!! din mention ur small sis name=.=" so bad~~ dun wan fren u liao...hng~

connie said...

chris,
i din mention FAMILY meh??? since when you dun consider urself as my family ah?? hi yoo...


winnee,
must wait for me ah!!!!