Wednesday 6 August 2008

mind ur own business...buzz off!

okay...from da title of my post, u can roughly guess wat i m goin to blog about...

this *tut* is practically gossipin me behind my back! if u have somethg to say, say it in my face! i DARE you! well, before u poke ur damn filthy finger at my business, why dun u mind urs first?...tis is da first time after so many years, i am fuming over a historical matter...

okay...if u hv some comment about me, i dun mind listenin'...just make sure u say it in front of me...'da truth hurts'...but no worries, wat u say isnt da truth....coz unless u've lived my life, DON'T judge me....becoz YOU DON'T KNOW, NEVER HAVE and NEVER WILL know every lil' thing and detail about me!

i hate it wen ppl made up stories just to stir up some arguements....if u r green wif ENVY just bcoz i am a lil' more approachable, u shud find a place (dig a hole..preferably) and reflect on ur attitude...give u a hint on how to be a HUMAN, A FRIEND...JUST BE SINCERE...put away ur mask....reach out to those who needs u...care for those around u...i am not perfect...but i try my best practise what i preach...

so, i hope u'll just leave me alone...mind ur own character especially in some 'important' point of ur life...wish u all da best...may ur journey be blessed with happiness...

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

whose the fucker??! ask him/her to fuck off la!

oops! excuse my french..haha!

Jocelyn said...

excuse me...blame moi pulak...hahah!

Jocelyn said...

oo...can't wait for more juicy stories when u get back! hahah~