Wednesday 13 August 2008

just after exam

on 12th august, 10am to 12am, i am having my forensic biology exam...i still have another exam on tis thursday...(advanced organic chemistry) i dunno how i did in da biology exam...just pray hard dat i manage to get a good grade for it....i din really get to study bout it...headache....i planned to sleep at 12am...but somethg happened which disrupted my plan and i ended up sleeping at4am instead...i am so blur wen i wake up...

now, i dunno why i am still blogging instead of preparing for my chemistry exam....i hate exams....now i am thinking bout my master's programme and kinda worried bout da exams...i just hated exams...hahhah!

i dunno why people wear masks when they wana make friends with others...especially those who wan a close/ heart-to-heart talk frens, but they dont expose their inner self to others...for me, i tink da best way to make a frenship lasts a lifetime will be being honest wif them...i have kazak, my best best pal whom i can trust my life with....umm...or i can use david-beckham-way to describe her..'the person whom i can trust with my husband naked'...hahhahah! i quote this from him...

okie, lets not forget bout my other best best, heart-to-heart talk buddy...jojo! this is a crazy gal whom i can count on! with this gal, i can do anythg crazee and she'll still standing beside me!

ngoh-ngoh and annie...two person whom i can chat wif even after we lost contact for a few years...we can instantly click!!!

i guess this is wat frens are for...thru thick n thin....good and bad...happiness and sadness...ups and downs....with all their supports, i can go thru hell feeling like i am in heaven! so, hey, better grabbed these fabulous frens of mine...hahhaha!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

aaawwwwwww....muax muax muax! =)

said...

hey ...wat ngoh-ngoh?
真正的友谊,无需太浓,无需太淡,细水长流,就好。

敬,友谊。

connie said...

wakakakka! ngoh-ngoh not nice meh?? i love it wor...