Thursday 4 March 2010

Connie the COW

Yes, as the title suggested, I am working like a COW...I had been up since 6am and I am still in uni now, which is 6.27pm...I am so tired since I still have not fully recovered. But I had no choice to do the experiments. I went to Birmingham University to conduct a small part of 'my' experiment and came back to Aston University and continue the other-unrelated experiment.

I am EXHAUSTED....Actually, I have to do one experiment for myself and the rest is for the BOSS...yep, the landlord...He went home early to take care of THE KID and I had to do his work! I think he took me for granted because he KEPT saying it is my experiment, my work when IT BLOODY isn't my work! I have nothing to do with microbiology or bacteria! I am dealing with tissues, cells and cancer-related stuff! WHAT the HELL?!

I would have been happier if he had told me frankly that he wanted me to HELP him...but not KEPT mentioning it is MY EXPERIMENT! Well, maybe I benefited from everything he asked me to do since I learnt a lot of new techniques which might be handy in the future...

Anyway, I think blogging in the uni is the best since I can have ABSOLUTE silence here! haha!

No comments: